- Are you sometimes preoccupied with sexual thoughts or fantasies about being sexual?
- Has any of your sexual behavior caused you to feel different from others?
- Have you every tried to limit, control or stop certain sexual behavior and could not?
- Do you feel like sex or sexual images are controlling you sometimes?
- Do you use sexual thoughts and/or behavior to escape from stress, pain or problems?
- Does you pursuit of sex ever interfere with your normal daily routines?
- Have you promised to yourself or others to change sexual behaviors and then broken those promises?
- Has your need to perform certain sexual behaviors caused you to behave in ways, be with people, or be in places that are unsafe or violate your value system?
- Do you frequently feel remorse, quiet depression or shame after you engage in certain sexual behaviors?
- Have you had consequences in your work, family, social, educational, financial or spiritual life because of any of your sexual behavior or activities?
How did you do?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you might benefit from a full evaluation.
Please contact us at 651-645-0980 or email@example.com to discuss any concerns you might have.