Tom Newkirk-Ledo, M.A.
651-645-0980 ext. 3
- Sexual Addiction/Cybersex Recovery Program
- Individual therapy for teen boys with various sexual issues
- 30 years experience providing treatment and therapy to adolescents and adults
- 10 years experience providing treatment to adult male sexual addicts
- Family therapy
- Couples therapy
- Founding member of a treatment program for adolescent sex offenders and their families formerly known as Adolescent Behavioral Health (ABH).
- Extensive experience with adolescents and their families, adolescent and adult sex offenders
- extensive training and experience treating adolescent sex addicts and offenders, adolescent sexual abuse victims, adult male sexual addicts and men with anger management issues
- MA Counseling Psychology, University of Minnesota
- B.A. Psychology, University of Minnesota