Information, Appointments, Referrals
men only group:
Michael Kogan-White, MA, LP
651-645-0980 ext. 1
women only and mixed groups:
Julie Kogan-White, MA, LICSW
651-645-0980 ext. 5
What is Trauma Resolution?
Trauma resolution is a therapeutic process by which early childhood as well as adult trauma by abuse and/or neglect can be healed or resolved to the degree that the effects of the traumas no longer drive a person’s current life patterns. A person is free to experience the moment as it truly is and respond to it appropriately. Psychomotor is an experiential psychotherapy that accesses difficult and painful experiences from our past and then provides a new and healing virtual experience, in that memory, which counteracts the negative effects of the memory in our current life.
Who is the program designed for?
The program is designed for adult men and women who have had some therapy experience and are ready for deeper experiential therapeutic work.
- Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor (PBSP) — Learn about PBSP by visiting PBSP.com
- Individual therapy
- Men’s group therapy
- Mixed men’s and women’s group therapy
- Women’s group therapy
- Individual sessions — scheduled on an individual basis
- Mixed men’s and women’s group — Wednesday evenings
- Men’s group — early Monday evenings