Adolescent Sexuality Services
Cornerstone’s Adolescent Sexuality Services are designed to guide and support teens and their parents towards healthy sexual attitudes and behaviors.
– A detailed analysis of the referring sexual issue
– Assessment of sexual behavior patterns using a research-based typology
– Review of the teen’s family and social history
– Psychological testing
– Evaluation of treatment needs and potential level of risk
What does the program provide?
– Anger and aggression assessments.
– Time-limited, structured group therapy. When we have enough teens for a group.
– Individual therapy.
– Family therapy.
Short-Term Sexual Responsibility Program
– Responsible sexual decision-making
– Healthy and unhealthy sexual behaviors
– Cybersex and on-line pornography
– The laws governing sexual behavior
– The facts about pregnancy, birth control and sexually transmitted infections