Adult Anger Management
Who is the program designed for?
The 10-week program draws from educational and therapeutic approaches including
– Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Abuse Prevention Training
– Post Traumatic Stress Theory
The program offers a flexible schedule with morning, afternoon and evening sessions enabling people to maintain their employment and school while receiving professional, affordable education and support.
– 10 Anger Management individual sessions.
– Trauma Resolution therapy for those whose anger issues will probably not be resolved without trauma treatment.
– Aftercare Planning
– Couples, and Family Therapy as requested
Anger Management Sessions
These sessions are open to adult males and females. Sessions are 60 minutes in length. Activities include:
– Educational topics relevant to the successful management of anger
– Homework assignments relating to each topic
– Anger management journals.
– Discussion and feedback on personal progress and struggles
Comprehensive Aftercare Plans
Information, Appointments, Referrals
Stefan Bailis, PsyD, LP
651-645-0980 ext. 2
Samim (Sammy) Muhammad, Intern, AAMFT fellow
651-300-9328 (Text Message-prefer)
Janessa Beebe, MA, LPCC